~~STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS – MF SWINDON
1. We do not accept liability for damage or injury through misuse of products purchased.
2. Customers are required to notify us within three working days of any shortages or damages to their deliveries. Any notification's after this time cannot be dealt with as insufficient time will be afforded to us to investigate the claim. Any customer requesting goods to be left safe are accepting full liability and cost of goods and no claim can be brought to MF Swindon for missing or partially delivered items.
3. Where parcels are delivered by courier, if the outer packaging is visibly damaged, the customer is requested to sign for the goods stating that the parcel was damaged. This will not affect customers statutory rights to a reasonable opportunity to examine the goods contained. If the customer notices damage upon delivery, they should where possible, write this on the delivery sheet.
4. Designs and colour schemes may vary due to the manufacture and/or dye process of some items from time to time.
5. Refusal of goods at the time of delivery will result in full postal charges being incurred by the customer. This includes sending back to source, except where the 7 day cooling off period is applicable.
6. Investigation of missing or delayed parcels will be pursued through normal channels before compensation is considered. We aim to resolve postal issues as soon as possible.
7. Where an item is to be returned where the customer is not at fault, postage reimbursement is limited to £10.00 in respect of the returned parcel, however please contact us to arrange a suitable solution first.
8. Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, we will always offer a refund, exchange, credit note or repair service where goods are not of satisfactory quality, fit for their purpose or have been misdescribed.
9. Cash refunds are discretionary dependant on retail or wholesale status and dependant on circumstance of each case.
10. Goods are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products without notification.
11. The title in all goods will remain the property of MF Swindon until such time as payment is received in full.
12. No custom, special or sale item will be accepted for refunds or exchanges unless faulty.
13. The customer will be entitled to a cooling off period of 7 working days after having received the goods or at any time prior to receiving goods, the cancellation should be notified in writing (includes fax or email). Cancellation does not apply to DVD's which the customer has unsealed. The cost of returning the product unless faulty, defective or not fit for its purpose will be at the customer's expense.
14. Please note that courier charges may be applicable where customers require goods to be re-directed to an alternate address or where a further delivery attempt has to be made by the courier when the customer has been unavailable to accept the goods.
15. Customers should be aware that we do not operate on a sale or return basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
16. Returns cannot be processed on a weekend in the shop, however will be carried out within a reasonable time without causing significant inconvenience
17. When leaving the shop, please check your order before checkout as mistakes cannot be rectified after you have left the Shop.
18. If a card has been left at a delivery premises, failure to act upon the card will result in a re-delivery charge (where applicable).
19. Please consult our website for full item descriptions. MF Swindon will not be held responsible for goods incorrectly ordered. The RRP is a price guide only.
20. All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable unless stated otherwise.
21. Force majeure: Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, MF Swindon is unable to perform an obligation due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the customer.
22. MF Swindon reserves the right to not publish product reviews.
23. For hygiene reason we cannot accept the return of any groin guards or gum shields unless the item is defective. This does not affect your statutory rights.